Instagram -->

Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Learn Portuguese

For who wants to learn basic Portuguese language for basic I have a travel pack for you.
Basicly I buy this from a book store in Singapore, then I scanned it myself, so Im sorry if it violate the copyright terms. If you like this book, please buy it from the nearest book store.

This book provide basic portuguese everyday speaking and mp3 pronunciation.
Try this! it works for me in Angola.

Download it for free, please buy if you like it!
http://www.4shared.com/zip/KnRengMG/Learn_Portuguese.html

1 comment:

Amagesoft said...

when you learn portuguese, you not only get to use it Portugal but also other places; especially in South Africa and South America. Given that there are an estimated 250 million people worldwide, speaking the language, there is a definite potential for growth here after you learn foreign language like Portuguese.